According to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 for the processing of personal data and regarding the free movement of these data, Lova by Aleksandrina Mihaylova (www.lovaboutique.com) has the obligation to administer in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data provided.
Lova by Aleksandrina Mihaylova (www.lovaboutique.com) is operated by the company RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS SRL, based in Sperantei Street, no. 42, floor 1, room 7, sect. 2, Bucharest, registered in the Trade Register with number J40 / 4038/2013, CUI RO31424200.
Lova by Aleksandrina Mihaylova (www.lovaboutique.com) processes personal data for legal purposes, for information purposes, but also for direct marketing, in order to keep you up to date with new products and services. By filling in the registration form on Lova by Aleksandrina Mihaylova (www.lovaboutique.com), the user declares that he gives, expressly and unequivocally, his consent for his personal data to be processed and used in the future by Lova by Aleksandrina Mihaylova (www.lovaboutique.com) for the following purposes:
- For order processing and providing the desired products and services;
- For evaluating the products and services provided;
- To give you access to the site’s functionalities as a registered user;
- For the analysis and improvement of the site;
- To send you non-commercial or administrative messages (regarding changes in the site, user account, etc.).
Lova by Aleksandrina Mihaylova (www.lovaboutique.com) also offers the option to subscribe to the newsletter service, in which case the user declares that he expressly and unequivocally gives his consent for his personal data to be processed and used in the future by the administrators of Lova by Aleksandrina Mihaylova (www.lovaboutique.com) for the following purposes:
- To offer you the opportunity to participate in contests, promotions;
- To send you promotions, advertising and marketing messages.
What data do we collect?
- Identification data: name, surname, username, address, email address;
- Contact details: email address, telephone numbers, etc.
- Trading data: details regarding payments and purchases from our site.
- Technical data: login data, IP.
- Profile data: username, password, favorite products, etc.
- Marketing and communication data.
We do NOT collect and process any sensitive data about you: race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, life and sexual orientation, health, genetic data, criminal offenses, etc.
Third party sources: There is the possibility of receiving personal data from third party or public sources, for example: Google, Facebook, Olark, Trade Register, etc.
What will we do with the data?
Your personal data is processed at the company’s headquarters. The hosting and storage of your data takes place in Romania.
We may provide your personal data to other companies with whom we are in partnership, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment on their part and only for the purposes mentioned in this document. The information requested in case of online payments is subject to the conditions of use of payment processors; Aleksandrina Mihaylova (www.lovaboutique.com) will not request and will not store any details regarding your card.
We will disclose information if this is justified in order to protect us from fraud, defend our rights or property. We may also be required to disclose your information in order to comply with your legal obligation to respond to legal requests from authorities. Your personal data will only be communicated when we believe, in good faith, that we have an obligation to do so in accordance with the law.
As long as we keep the data
We will store your information for as long as required by law. If there are no legal requirements, we will only store them for as long as necessary to be able to offer you our services. Based on a request sent to Lova by Aleksandrina Mihaylova (www.lovaboutique.com) by email at contact@ lovaboutique.com or using the options available in the user account on the site, you can request us to cancel the user account and delete or anonymize data.
We will keep any personal data we hold for marketing purposes until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
- The right of access – you have the right to obtain from us a confirmation of the processing of personal data, if applicable, and access to them regarding the way in which they are processed;
- The right to data portability – you have the right to receive personal data in a structured format, which can be read automatically, data that can be transmitted directly to another operator, if technically possible;
- Right to object – when the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing, you have the right to object to the processing at any time.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to correct inaccurate personal data;
- The right to be forgotten (deletion of data) – you have the right to request the deletion of personal data for the following reasons: they are no longer necessary in fulfilling the purposes for which they were collected / processed; withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; oppose processing; the data were processed illegally, etc.
- The right to restrict processing
You can contact us in this regard by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by addressing a written request, signed and dated, at our headquarters in Sperantei Street, no. 42, floor 1, room 7, sect. 2, Bucharest.
If you want to complain about the way we managed your data, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. We will analyze your complaint and we will collaborate to solve the problem.